Share Your Story
Share your story about mental health.
If you'd like, we can even publish your story on our website to inspire others.
We encourage you to share
- Your personal journey with anxiety, depression, substance use, or mental health in general
- Stories of recovery or sobriety
- What helps you through difficult times
- Advice or encouraging words for others
- Consider sharing your story on social media with the hashtag #999Stories
- Language that is vulgar, harassing, abusive, hateful, invasive of another person’s privacy, or otherwise offensive
- Promotion of products or services
- Copyrighted material
Stories are posted anonymously or with first name only, without personal identifiable information.
Ready to share?
Type or paste your story in the form below
All posts will be reviewed by Live Free 999 prior to publishing on our website. By submitting your story, you hereby grant Live Free 999 a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, adapt, modify, publish, prepare derivative works of, and distribute such content on Live Free 999’s platforms. The licenses granted by you are perpetual and irrevocable. Live Free 999 reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any submissions.