Terms of Service
Last Updated: October 5, 2020
- Agreement to Terms. By using our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site.
- Changes to these Terms. We may update the Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do, we’ll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Site anymore.
- Feedback. We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements to the Site (“Feedback”). If you choose to submit Feedback, you agree that we are free to use it without any restriction or compensation to you.
- Site Content. We may make available through the Site content that is subject to intellectual property rights. We retain all rights to that content. We grant you permission to display, copy, distribute and download the content and materials on the Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you do not modify the content and materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content and materials. You may not, however, distribute, copy, reproduce, display, republish, download or transmit any content or material on the Site for public or commercial use without prior written approval of Live Free 999. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Live Free 999.
- Prohibitions. You agree not to do any of the following:
(a) Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, Live Free 999’s name, any Live Free 999 trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Live Free 999’s express written consent;
(b) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Live Free 999 or any of Live Free 999’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
(c) Attempt to access or search the Site or download content from the Site using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than generally available third-party web browsers;
(d) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Live Free 999 trademark, logo URL or product name without Live Free 999’s express written consent;
(e) Use the Site for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(f) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(g) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Links to Third Party Websites or Resources. The Site may allow you to access third-party websites or other resources. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party resources.
- Warranty Disclaimers. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information or content on the site. WE DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL, MEDICAL, COUNSELING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE, AND THE SITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR SUCH SERVICES OR ADVICE. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM WHICH YOU MAY HAVE.
- Limitation of Liability.
(a) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER LIVE FREE 999 NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT LIVE FREE 999 OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, IN NO EVENT WILL LIVE FREE 999’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- Governing Law and Forum Choice. These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Site or content contained on the Site will be the state and federal courts located in the State of New York and you and Live Free 999 each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Live Free 999 at firstname.lastname@example.org.